Today I did the ironing
not my favourite job now.
Have to sit and does not seem the same.
His Lordship went to see his sister
and I have just wrote to one of my Penfriends.
Soon be Christmas.
just a reminder.
On Christmas Eve
Do not forget to track Santas journey
across the World.
Quite intresting to see where he is.
not my favourite job now.
Have to sit and does not seem the same.
His Lordship went to see his sister
and I have just wrote to one of my Penfriends.
Soon be Christmas.
just a reminder.
On Christmas Eve
Do not forget to track Santas journey
across the World.
Quite intresting to see where he is.

2 comments:
lol - Ironing, yes I dislike ironing too and well santa wont be coming to my house. I have nothing for him :)
oh didn't you know irons were made for pressing fabric for patchwork.
and all these years you thought you had to do clothes.
Post a Comment