.

Saturday, 22 November 2008

EGG ON HIS FACE.

A Minister was searching for something in his wife's wardrobe one day when he came across a wooden box tucked away in a remote corner. When he opened the lid, he was surprised to find nearly £200 in cash amd two eggs. Curious. he took the box to his wife.

"Oh" she smiled awkwardly when she saw the box. "I thought you'd find that some day"

When he asked for an explanation, she replied. "Well,whenever you preach a bad sermon, I place an egg in the box."

The pastor looked at the two eggs and thought to himself " Twenty years of preaching and only two eggs --- that's not bad|"

Then he asked "What about the £200?"

She explained; "Whenever I collect a dozen eggs, I sell them and put the money in the box...


www.mikeysfunnies.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny.... lol....
yay mumsie is human after all.

Birdydownunder said...

a giggle to start the day, thanks.

ps dont forget we need photos.