Well wot a day. wet. dark. cold.
But hey there is sunshine in my heart
Have a roof over my head,
warm clothes,
warm food in plenty,
a bed to sleep in,
and God is in my heart
Hello
I will introduce myself.
I am the sister of birdwoman,
and the mother of Faerie Queen
Many thanks to both for putting on the trail.
Many.many thanks to my daughter Faerie Queen
for what she has done for me.
Thursday, 13 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
WOW, mumsie, You have come on a long way. This is a brilliant post
XXXXXXX
indeed well done Your Lady. we told you just a little practice and trial and error and hey presto
Welcome to the land of blogging. But beware..... it is addictice.
And I am friend of Birdwoman whom I think about often as I pass two lovely bags she made me when I was a baby quilter about 6 or 7 years ago. They are in the doorway of this room so I see them from where I sit and as I walk in and out.
Cannot remember if I posted a comment earlier on, but welcome to the world of blogging.
You might enjoy some of the things I do like word filled wednesday..
http://five-minutes-of-fame.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment