Have felt cold all day
can't seem to get warm today
Going to have a hot drink
and my Hot Bot
and sit by the fire.
Fingers even to cold to type.
Looking out of window looks very black
More rain coming.
Do not mind the cold
but not the Damp as well
Chills your bones.
see you tomorrow.

3 comments:
Yes. it is a very nasty day, I hate the cold and damp. But it looks like we are in for a lot of it.
Bah Humbug.
I better keep quiet about the weather, but I would like to say we have had some very cold and wet days. Like 3 quilts and the electric blanket on 3.
Think we have a little touch of your weather here in Australia at the moment, even had snow in the Blue Mountains!! Very unusual this late in the year.
I always love to read your verses to tell your stories.
Post a Comment