.

Saturday, 31 January 2009

SATURDAY 31st JANUARY 2009


i had been thinking of warmer sunny weather
when I saw this advertised in a catalogue.
and it has just arrived.What do you think?
Like it or Not.

Well it is the last day of January to day.
I am going to forget January
and start the New Year again on
FEBRUARY 1st,
What say you.
The weather here today is a very pleasant
very cold but some sunshine.
going to get colder with maybe some snow. Brrr

4 comments:

Birdydownunder said...

The skirt looks very nice.

Whats 31 days here and there.
Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

Very nice skirt. Would also look nice as a bag, so when you get fed up with it mumsie, give it to me. xxx

Lindi said...

I Like it. Exactly my colours.
You'll have to watch your clothes when your daughter is around. I'm afraid we've created a bag/wall hanging monster! lol

Suzy said...

Like the colours of your new skirt. We will have to send you some of our heat. Just heard by next weekend we will be around 110 so you will be most welcome to have a few degrees.