I made one New Year resolution.
To live the rest of my life one day at a time
To help other people as much as I can
and to be happy and thankful in every thing.
So I did not feel guilty when email arrived
from a firm I buy from
on looking carefullyI found a cross stitch kit
"Twilights Child"
£55.79 reduced to £13-85
75% off
all complete 14 count Aida ass silks 2 needles
Chart and chart with outline seperate.
So what did I do
The only Thing
ordered it.
Takes 2 days to arrive.
watch this space.
Sunday, 4 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
what a great reduction.
Great resoluiton, live each day as if its your last.
Yes, live each day as if its your last. Good one. Today is a gift, thats why its called the present.
Pictures of this cross stitch need here too.
Post a Comment