Wot do you think of this. Just messing arround.
Have not quite got the hang of what I want to do yet.
Eile keep on trying
After Lazy day yesterday when I sat by the fire all day
and slept most of the time I feel a bit better to day.
Havent done much anyway.
His Lordship spent the day in bed yesterday with flu
good job we had flu jabs in October last year
or he would have had full blown flu.
Today he is up and has just had some of my painkillers.
Bless his cotton socks, will make a fuss of him

4 comments:
sending a bit of Aussie sunshine your way.
The page is looking good keep trying I found each page got better than the last.
me have secrets ??
hahaha
just remember I was the little sister. evbg :)
make that an extra very big evil grin :)
getting worried now are we roflo
hope you are warm and well
Post a Comment