
This is the Cross Stitch I have been doing
over the last few days.
The face of the Leopardess is begining to take shape.
I like it when you can see some thing
show as a picture when you are working on it.
Any way no more snow at the moment but more is on the way.
His Lordship has gone to P.M.H. today he has an appointment to see a doctor
will do some shopping on the way home.
He had a job to get out of the close all iced up.
But the main roads are gritted so will be ok.
I have strict instructions not to move out of the front door
so for once I am doing as I am told (rofl)

3 comments:
The cross stitch is shaping up very nicely.
That is very nice mumsie. And yes, you must stay indoors and keep warm. xxx
cross looks great. Weather sounds like it might be the kind for getting more cross stitch done.
Post a Comment