.

Sunday, 15 February 2009

SUNDAY 15 th FEBRUARY 2009.

Today my prayers are for my daughters MIL.
May God Bless her and all her family.
Lord we do pray for healing to her body.

QUIET TIME.
JESUS, when did this world
decide you were
a religion
instead of a person ?
Was it when we wanted
our way,
rather than
Your way ?
Yet You declare Yourself
our only way,
our radiant Truth and
our abundant Life,
Thank You for inviting us to
know You.
walk in Your love,
speak Your truth,
and live Your life,
I'm hard on Your heels, Lord:
I'm following.

Susan Lenzkes 2008

1 comment:

Ozjane said...

Oh I hate that word religion.
I do not follow a religion. I am in a living relationship with my living Lord Jesus.
I do not live by a set of dead laws but by a commandment to love one another as I have been loved, sought and found by the Master.