
Indian Chief.

His Wife.

A Marriage Blessing (Put in a Tray)

A Drean Catcher.
! Tray & 3 Pictures I have cross Stitched in the past few years.
Native American Indians are a great Love of mine the same as Owls
I must say here a big thankyou to faerie Queen for her gift of Hand Cream
Last week I have used it faithfully every day and it has worked
wonders on my hands They are so soft
I suffer from very dry skin and have to be careful what I use
in soap, perfume, & creams
Thanks a million my daughter
His Lordship has gone to P.M.H. for the day
so I can do what I Like
Now going to get some lunch.
Cottage Pie.

3 comments:
They are very beautiful cross stitches mumsie. xxx
nice stitcheries.
Good handcream is worth it weight in gold when one is a stitcher.
Eileen's Wicked Wednesdays roflo.
have fun.
They are beautiful! I like Native American htings too, so they have a particular appeal to me.
Post a Comment