.

Saturday, 14 March 2009

SATURDAY 14th MARCH 2009.


3 Generations......(Tredwell)








My Two Daughters. and their Husbands

A Lovely day here at the moment.but rain is forecast.
so will sit and Cross Stitch this afternoon
and watch The Rugby with his Lordship.
and be waited on .
His Lordship is cooking dinner at the moment
will be ready for 12.30. Roast Lamb (My favourite)

By the way The Oldies were His Lordship & Myself
taken a few years ago when we went to Beamish
.All for now

4 comments:

Birdydownunder said...

well its nice when I anticipate hearing the youngones says
oh my gosh... roflo

Stephanie - My Calico Heart said...

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love your photographs, so many precious memories. Didn't the Comic Relief night go well? What an amazing amount of money raised it makes you proud.

Jules said...

Do you know barn owl - after I had looked really closely at the oldies pic - I thought the faces looked familier and then realised it was you two. Thank you for clarifying though. What beautiful daughters and handsome hubbies! I can't believe that the top chap is the little lad at our wedding! I can hear him singing, "Blue is the colour of my mother's eyes, the very first colour I knew..." Oh how sweet.. Those were the days - Liberet Company. Jules x

retdairyqueen said...

Hi Eileen
Just popped in to see what you have been up to
For some reason I have been having trouble getting in to your site
Will have to talk to my lovely teacher......birdwoman