The wise owl and pretty flowers - very nice. I remember sending you pictures of my garden a couple of years or so ago and you sent them back as birthday cards to demonstrate how they might look - I was VERY impressed! I have put a few collages together but need to play a bit more. I can't get the hang of graphics yet. Well done. Congratulations on your anniversary too. Hope you both have a nice day. Jules.x
3 comments:
The wise owl and pretty flowers - very nice. I remember sending you pictures of my garden a couple of years or so ago and you sent them back as birthday cards to demonstrate how they might look - I was VERY impressed! I have put a few collages together but need to play a bit more. I can't get the hang of graphics yet. Well done.
Congratulations on your anniversary too. Hope you both have a nice day.
Jules.x
yes definitely the best, and Happy
Anniversary.
very nice, I like the flowers, not so keen on owls myself. Happy anniversary xxx
Post a Comment