.

Thursday, 12 March 2009

THURSDAY 12th March 2009



Someone else with her Dolls Pram
Taken about 70 years ago

give you a rest today Faerie Queen but keep watching,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And who would that be........
Nice not to be the only embarrassment in the family. I always said I wanted loads of kids and grandies. I only got all the grandies, coz I kept on telling the kids I wanted/needed grandies.... I think they had them to shut me up.....

Birdydownunder said...

oh I love those dolls we used to have, much nicer than he modern day ones imho

Jules said...

Oh yes, that is BEAUTIFUL! What happy memories. Pat (remember PatLawrence?) had a pram just like that and I was allowed to push it in a Corby Carnival Parade, dressed as a nurse! What a joy! My dolly pram was my own old pushchair, but I was so proud of it.
Jules x