Just popped in from the garden - to cool off! Beautiful sun but wow, it is quite hot sitting by the pond now.
The card is LOVELY barn owl and your sister-in-law will be thrilled. The colours look fine to me and the content with flowers and butterfly look so beautiful and relaxing. Well done again. x
3 comments:
Just popped in from the garden - to cool off! Beautiful sun but wow, it is quite hot sitting by the pond now.
The card is LOVELY barn owl and your sister-in-law will be thrilled. The colours look fine to me and the content with flowers and butterfly look so beautiful and relaxing. Well done again. x
agree with Jules, it is a nice card. I vaguely remember a Jean. I 'm not sure I met her, but can visualise the MIL FIL and Morris.
You make beautiful cards
any body who receives one would be thrilled
Hope all is well with you
Love Illene
Post a Comment