This is the first time I have been able to get to see or comment for what seems ages. The site just freezes. No music either so I am wondering if that is the reason? Can't view sheila's either and once on - can't get out either! So ladies, please see if one of you has breeched any music rights. I am told this can happen.
Thank you for the coffee and yummy cake barn owl x
2 comments:
wow I think The Scot wants to visit... that looks a yummy cake.
Sorting out kinda day here.
How lovely! Just what the Doctor ordered! Mmmm
This is the first time I have been able to get to see or comment for what seems ages. The site just freezes. No music either so I am wondering if that is the reason? Can't view sheila's either and once on - can't get out either! So ladies, please see if one of you has breeched any music rights. I am told this can happen.
Thank you for the coffee and yummy cake barn owl x
Post a Comment