.

Thursday, 17 September 2009







Back to my Theme
What is LOVE
Another example of LOVE was received this morning
When the Postie arrived even before I was dressed,
A parcel from a land far away. and something stitched with Love
from My dear Sister. A Cuddle Quilt
To keep my feet & legs warm this winter.
They are the most brill colours. as you can see.
Thank you very much Sister
I am a real old lady now.
Hahaha

4 comments:

Birdydownunder said...

tut tut sister dear....what do you mean old lady, The Scot and I regularly use cuddle quits, and I dare you to suggest The Scot is old.
It appears to have travelled very fast and very well.
Your are welcome to the world of cuddle quilts.

Jules said...

How absolutly wonderful to see your beautiful quilt Barn Owl, so at home with you.

You are right - so much love poured into every stitch. As for old lady - well... how very dare you, as my youngest would say! I have used blankets for years - and I am younger than you!!! It is so sensible to have warm comfort, we should set a trend for the youngsters and not be afraid of cuddling up in a different kind od way!!! (Shhh there is room for two under those!!) Bliss.
I am off to light the first fire of the season and wrap myself in my blanket whilst I read or sew.
Happy snuggles Barn Owl - and feel the love.................

Anonymous said...

Hello there Barn Owl,

:)...now the secret is out, you were the lucky recipient! It looks nice wrapped around you and it looks nice on your bed! I am sure that it will keep your body warm and your spirits warm :) (Can spirits be warm, well you know what I mean!)

Lhassa said...

Cette couverture patch est superbe, la dame a dû être vraiment heureuse de la recevoir.