Well it is 1st September today.
I am going to try to make a post every day
even if it only to say hello to you all.
Have been to Doctors this lunch time
HL was worried about me
and made a appointment
I saw a nice young man was new to the surgery
and very pleasant one you could talk to.
came home with more tablets to try for 3 month
and a appointment for some Blood Tests
Well all for today.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
yes a post a day is good. even a photo if you haven't anything to write about.
I hate it when the Docs look young enough to be your grandchildren.
Hope you feel better soon
Nice to be cared about and for isn't it? Dr sounds nice. Hope tablets help overall and you soon feel better. xxx
Post a Comment