.

Tuesday, 22 September 2009

Went to doctor this morning to see the Blood clinic Nurse.
for a cholesterol Test . Have now a painful arm as usual
she could not find a vein with any blood to spare Had 3 tries
then threw the container away. and started again after a couple
of tries she managed to get some.
This is why I always have a dread of Blood tests
as have the same problem every time
anyway after a twelve hour fast with only water
came home for breakfast and a hot Coffee
Then shopping at Lunch Time
Found myself a new Jumper
Plain in a rust colour will be ideal to wear in the house in the winter
Allfor now.

2 comments:

Birdydownunder said...

oh I know whats its like, they say which arm, and I say take your pick, then they choose. Some Nurses are better at it than others I find. Hope chlo. is down.

Jules said...

How horrid! Glad it is over with. I used to be like that but the last time it was fantastic - a new way of extracting blood for their black pudding factory! It was a retracted needle which was very thin and shot out of the syringe when a button was pressed. I couldn't believe it because I have always had a problem and still can't see how it worked - but work it did, on the arm which never yields!
Glad you bought yourself a nice new jumper, you deserved it!