.

Wednesday, 23 December 2009


Taken by HL at 2.pm. today

Today is my 75th Birthday;
I am now 3/4 of an  ANTIQUE
what a laugh



Perfume & Card from my Dearest Hubby


Card & Gift from my Dear Sister & Brother in Aussie.

5 comments:

Lindi said...

Happy Birthday, Eileen!
Have a wonderful Christmas, too!

Birdydownunder said...

Well its almost over, hope you had a lovely day.

Vickie said...

A day late I know ,but I am hoping you had a fantastic day,cheers Vickie

Jules said...

Lovely Eileen. Great gifts too. The start of what will be a very pleasant Christmas we hope for both of you. Many thoughts and love. J and J.xx

Jenny said...

Hi there from summery New Zealand. Read about you and your blog by reading your sister's blog! Bloggers, like quilters, are all over the world. Congratulations on reaching 3/4 the age of an antique!!