A lot cooler today
Have just sat and Photocopied
2 copies of knitting from
The Woman's Weekly
One was a Knitted Lamb
and the other was a pair of dolls
A boy and a girl.
Also
Took a photo of 4 of my small Cross Stitch pictures
for sale on The Craft Stall at church on Sunday.
See Below.
A BUG found on the path outside our Home
Placed on Paper with a Ten P Coin
So you can guess the size of it.
Are we being invaded ???
Placed on Paper with a Ten P Coin
So you can guess the size of it.
Are we being invaded ???



2 comments:
the pictures look very nice.
Lovely pictures Barn Owl. The Woman's Weekly patterns are very good - I have several which are many, many moons old. Some I did others I thought I would but didn't get round to it!!!
The bug is a May Bug (It has a proper name but I can't spell it! LOL.) They come out of greenhouses or composts at this time of the year and are huge and heavy - quite scary if they hit you. I first saw one in Nanna's pub garden - The Horseshoe. I was sitting under the roofed table area when something landed in my lap - I thought someone had thrown something and smiled at a couple of people enjoying a drink outside. Looking down, I recoiled in horror, jumped up, shook it off and ran..... I would be about 9 or 10yrs old then. Since then I have met several, but they are still quite scary. The proper name sounds like Cock Chaffer or similar.
Post a Comment