JUST A MEMORY
Beautiful day today.
Sunshine
No Wind but breezy
But I still feel cold
Just a thought
When I stand before GOD,
at the end of my life I would hope
that I would not have a single bit of Talent left,
and could say,
" I used everything you gave me"
( Erma Bombeck )


3 comments:
ah but we can't plan that can we.
Bit like making the money last until we go.
Why not just Live Each Day for what it is Today and enjoy.
Impossible that Barn Owl! Some of our given talents are totally untapped, the pot never empty... Agree with birdy there.
Having said that - you do keep using your gifts and sharing the joys of them. Thank you. x
PS Yes, I felt cold too. It is a chilly breeze. Nice in a sheltered spot or behind glass. The temp in the car yesterday was like an oven after it had been standing in the sun but was recording 21c outside.
Post a Comment