Well here we are 3rd September already.
and I am getting my sorting out done gradually.
Most of my Summer Clothes are put away and Winter Skirts
& Sweaters are put away neatly in Drawers
When I got them out I didn't think I would have room for them all
But low & Behold they have fitted in.
Now I have started on my Craft Things.
Hope you are all well.


1 comment:
Lovely Barn Owl! Pleased you are so orderly in your clothing etc. I tend to wear a combination of summer and winter a lot of the time! Just add a layer! So maybe it is time I took myself in hand and cleared out old favourites. One jacket/cardi has been around so long it has come back into fashion..... Marks and Spencer belted knitted jacket c 1970. The elbows which have been thin a long time have broken through into holes this year.... ahhh nothing made to last is it!?! Even my mum borrowed it so it has many memories, that cosy jacket.
Post a Comment