.

Saturday, 7 March 2009

SATURDAY 7th MARCH 2009'


Jane with Catherine in her Dolls Pram.

Sorting some photos out and found this.
What ever happened to this little girl?
She turned into the
Beautiful Fearie Queen.
I think the title should read.
Practising to be
A Mother and Grandma.( Nanny)
What say you?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness ... what memories. That was about how they looked when I left for the land downunder.
Not sure I want to know what else you are going to find. lol

Anonymous said...

OMG - Now I am so embarrassed. :)

catsmum said...

dear Barn Owl
thankyou for visiting my blog - you obviously HAVE to be related to SMC
and

my verification word was gynoblen - would that be a midwife to the wee folk I wonder ?

Jules said...

These are so lovely barn owl! Our girls had doll's prams like this - the youngest has just sold hers but the eldest still has hers, collecting dust! Little girls don't play with dolls as much as we and our girls did. I was still playing with dolls as a young teenager and had my last doll at thirteen.

Your girls are lovely! Jules x