.

Thursday, 5 March 2009

THURSDAY 5th MARCH 2009



This is my Blouse to wear with the Skirt below.
Postie delivered the Skirt this morning.
Do you like the two rogether.

Ironing was done this morning
Have sorted some more boxes out
and put summer tshirts away ready for summer.

Not a bad day here cold but sunny.
trying to catch up on some of my Office Work
as His Lordship likes to call it.
Have found some more material for F.Q.
Hope she likes it
Have two bags for the Charity Shop now.
Going to have Gammon Steaks with pineapple
Mushrooms & Chips for Dinner/Tea tonight
This was for Dinner yesterday if F.Q. had come
will get it for another week when she comes.


Have to go to hospital to see Eye Doc tomorrow.

5 comments:

Birdydownunder said...

very nice top. I must be the scruffy one of the family. Your summer clothes look very nice.
oh dear you have sore eyes too.
I think I need new glasses after The Scot has got his teeth sorted. Not much savings for the next two months.

Anonymous said...

Nice skirt and top. I like the colors.

Di said...

Eileen, I think that rich purple should look stunning on you with your beautiful silvery hair. Well chosen.

retdairyqueen said...

I like your outfit Lovely colours
I have looked your site before but didn' know how to leave a message
Hopefully I do now

Jules said...

Hello Eileen! At last I can leave a comment! Sheila and Jane have helped me - Jane set up the gmail and sheila sent a tutorial and managed to get me on a chat line! It is really good to hear about the rellies. You are brilliant with your blogging. Maybe you could do a family tree and show us all the Henry hearsay link! Like the top and skirt.
Julia (Jules)x