
As you can see from the picture above
I have finished the 2nd Square. of my C/S picture
Have now started the 3rd of 9 squares.
At this rate I will still be doing it at Christmas.
Well the day started off very misty, and cold ,
Then the sun came out was lovely now the Sun has gone in
and it is cold again.
Sitting here with the Hot Pad in my back is lovely.
Feeling rather down to day.
never mind will sit and Cross Stitch. till bed time.

6 comments:
the cross stitch looks very nice. And yes spring is here. xxx
The cross stitch is coming along beautifully.
Hope the weather warms up soon for you. I'm enjoying it cooling down!
wow I do admire your patience. Its going to look fantastic when finished. Its funny how hot pads (I have hotwater bottle) on the back make one feel better.
Think of Spring. We are now into Autumn although that is my favourite seasons.
The picture is truly a work of art - I think you are all most talented with your sewing, beautiful! As for taking until Christmas, well I often take YEARS to complete things! Well done you.
Another lovely day. Warm in the sun.
I must e-mail my lifelong friend today, she will think I've forgotten her. It took me a long time sorting the computer mind out!!! It is on a 'go slow' now, too much on it I guess. Nice to be able to 'master' a new trick or two though.
Jules x
"Barn Owl",
I stumbled upon your blog and discovered that you are not only a Christian but a stitcher.
I would be honored if you visited my web site at http://www.joyfulexpressions.us where nearly every cross stitch design features a Bible verse.
There is a free design that has blessed many called, "His Name is Jesus".
Sandra
Beautiful cross-stitch! I love wildlife in cross-stitch.
Thanks for visiting my blog. May God bless you so much!
Post a Comment