Thank you F.Q. for new clothes
makes me feel summer is on the way.
Have just read these two in a magazine
Sometimes I wake up grumpy,
Other days I let him lie in.
My Husband is the Boss
and he has my permission
to say so.
and an other one.
One day I am going to diet
The other 364
I'll eat what I like.
Wednesday, 18 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How very profound! Makes us laugh though chaps so can't be bad!
Like the new clothes - very summery and cheery. Been a beautiful day hasn't it? We dealt with our pond and reclaimed it from all the growth, put new stones down and renetted to protect the fish from next doors cats. Sat and listened to the bird song - so lovely.
Love, Jules.x
yes I find its best to let them lie in.
Never thought of letting him say he was the Boss with my permission lol.
Post a Comment