Well here I am at last
I have got around to blogging.
Have had a busy time lately
Today I have had a morning
and part of the afternoon
and part of the afternoon
sorting my clothes out
Those That are to big for me now
and are in new condition
and are in new condition
I have put in a large cardboard box. for 2 friends
Who are having a nearly new sale at their home
proceeds going to the Building Fund.
On the 30th May there is the Craft Stall
and a Whatever Table with Books and Nick Nat's
So hope for a good total of money
Will try to keep up with my blog every day now.

1 comment:
So pleased to see you blogging again Barn Owl.
Your day sounds better than mine! Lazyitus set it I fear! I so need to clear clothes out! It is nice to sort out every once in a while and good to hear that your nearly new's are going towards a good cause. Mine are mostly too old or I haven't managed to shrink enough to wear them! Lol
Look forward to hearing more from you. Jx
Post a Comment