Well I have made it today.
Went shop at The Farm Shop This morning
For fresh Salad and English Tomato's
HL put together his New Compie Cabinet
I finished sorting some more things out.
Surprising what you collect
Have just made 4 Birthday Card for sale at church
Will do some more next week
Must get Tea now Meat & Salad rolls.
See you to morrow,
( I hope )

1 comment:
Very busy and productive time then Barn Owl. I have had very bad sciatica for about three weeks but today was better despite doing a little gardening yesterday. Somehow there is more zest to life when we can do more and see more for our efforts! Your clearing out and making things for sale at your church sound as if Spring has really sprung for you. Here is to more of that 'zest'! Long may it continue. Jx
Post a Comment